Ways to Help
Disease specific research is important, and just because a condition is rare should not hinder a patient’s outcome.
Every parent of an ARPKD/CHF child hopes for a better future…and why shouldn’t we? We have great hopes and aspirations for all children and adults affected.
The ARPKD/CHF Alliance continuously strives to push for better understanding and continuously improve patient outcomes, because that is what we do; our purpose is to improve the lives of those affected, from prenatal diagnosis to post-transplant, with research, education, advocacy, and support. There is no limit to what we can do as a patient advocacy organization! See what we have accomplished, including milestones, and where we are going.
Please consider supporting these Calls to Action:
- Walk/Run/Cycle, or choose another option! Visit FirstGiving which provides templates for easy online events. Create your own personalized page with a theme/title, your story, and a photo, it takes minutes. This has team capabilities and includes “Faces of ARPKD/CHF” video. Email and invite others to participate, family, friends, and colleagues–ask for their support, and watch comments and progress. Link to facebook and other social networks.
- Organize a Golf Tournament. Contact us at email@example.com and we will send you the how-to for this.
- Ask for company support, sponsorship, and a matching gift. Matching gifts are tremendously important in helping us reach our fundraising goal.
- Shop online online to support us! It is easy!
- Use AmazonSmile and support us each time you place an order!
- Donate Now!
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-717-529-5555.